For counselors, coaches, HR & employers
The Work-Life Balance Assessment Professional Package was developed for career and mental health counselors, coaches, HR professionals and employers. It is a simple, user-friendly, multi-use card sort activity and follow up guide, which will help your clients/employees:
- Clarify, prioritize, and process their career & life priorities
- Identify what’s most important to them at work and at home, and articulate what’s getting in the way of their priorities
- Create specific, actionable goals to help build their priorities into their life, and move toward balance and health
With the Professional Package, you’ll be provided with:
- 1 Work-Life Balance Assessment card deck (multi-use), which includes 30 Career Priority and 30 Personal Priority cards
- 10 Work-Life Balance Assessment Instruction & Question Guides, a high quality 12 page workbook, which includes detailed card sort instructions and 15 structured follow-up and goal-setting questions to use during your sessions with with your clients or employees, and help guide your work together.
- A list of 8 additional/optional activities and questions to share with your clients/employees to help them dig deeper into their priorities.
- Member access to our Work-Life Balance Assessment Community of Practice private Facebook Group, a professional member community for career counselors, coaches, HR and other professionals using the Work-Life Balance Assessment with their clients or employees. This private Facebook page is meant to be a place to ask questions, share ideas, approaches and resources among those utilizing the card sort with their clients. Live video Q&A sessions for those wanting direct support are also available by request.