For Businesses & HR
Tools to support a culture of caring & well-being
Contact us directly to set up a demo and discuss ways to use the Work-Life Balance Assessment with your employees.
The world of work has changed forever...and so have your employees. Burnout certainly existed before COVID, but the stress, uncertainty, and extended length of the pandemic amplified employees' emotional exhaustion and anxiety.
But at the same time, COVID has given many employees time and space to step back, and reflect upon what's working and what's not working in their careers.
Your employees are re-evaluating and re-imagining what they want for themselves. They want to do good work that they can be proud of, while also having time and energy for the other things in their lives that matter most to them. They want more flexibility. They want more control. They want more balance.
A structured process for talking to your people about their career development, mental health & work-life balance needs and goals
One of the most important things you can do as an employer is to listen to and have meaningful conversations with your employees about what supports and resources would be helpful for promoting their work-life balance, career development and well-being as a whole.
- What do they need to feel energized by and engaged in their career?
- What do they need to feel connected, included and a sense of belonging at work?
- What professional development and advancement opportunities are they looking for?
- What do they need to feel physically and psychologically safe and healthy in the workplace?
- What mental health and wellness supports do they need?
- What benefits and flexibility options do they need in order to care for themselves and their families?
The Work-Life Balance Assessment is a simple, engaging tool that can help your employees clarify, communicate and implement their specific professional and personal needs and goals; moving them closer to balance, health and fulfillment.
How does it work?
The Work-Life Balance Assessment is available as a drag-and-drop digital tool with a downloadable Results Report and Question Guide, and as a hands-on card deck and Workbook.
- Users start by sorting through 30 career priorities and 30 personal priorities cards to determine what they want or need more of for better work-life balance.
- Once they've identified their top priorities, they'll answer a series of thoughtful, structured follow up questions that help them reflect upon the meaning and importance of their priorities, what might be getting in the way, and small, manageable steps for setting and taking inspired action toward a defined work-life balance goal.
- The tool also walks them through how to have meaningful conversations with their coworkers, manager and/or team about their career development, mental health and well-being needs and goals.
Want to learn more about how to use the Work-Life Balance Assessment with your employees? Contact us directly to set up a demo.