The Student Wellness Card Sort is a simple tool that helps high school students, college students and young adults prioritize their needs and goals when it comes to their health, balance and wellness.
Developed using a holistic, wellness-based framework, this card sort activity addresses students' physical, mental, social, intellectual, spiritual, occupational, environmental and financial health, and helps them identify what they need more of to help reduce stress and improve their overall wellbeing.
This tool includes 40 wellness priorities, which students sort and rank based what they want more of, what they already have enough of and what they currently don't need in their day-to-day life. It also includes an inserted guide that walks them through a series of structured questions to help them:
- reflect upon the meaning and importance of their top wellness priorities
- look for connections and themes across those priorities
- chose one specific priority to start working on
- identify things that might be getting in the way of incorporating that priority into their life
- set a related goal and implement small, micro-steps they can take to move toward their goal, building more balance and wellness into their life
*The Student Wellness Card Sort is currently available as a hard-copy deck, and will be available as a digital card sort tool soon*
Interested in bulk purchasing or have specific questions? Contact Us directly, and we'll set up a time to chat!