This engaging, 12-page color workbook and curriculum accompanies the Work-Life Balance Assessment and serves as a hands-on resource for individuals to process and organize their personal and professional priorities through writing/journaling.
The workbook helps individuals:
- reflect upon the meaning and importance of their top work-life balance priorities
- look for connections and themes across those priorities
- choose one specific priority to start working on
- identify things that might be getting in the way of incorporating that priority into their life
- set a related goal and implement small, micro-steps they can take to move toward their goal, building more balance and wellness into their life
Bulk purchase discounts available. If you have any questions please Contact Us directly.