This 12-page color workbook and curriculum accompanies the Student Career Values Card Sort, and serves as a tangible resource for students to process and organize their values through writing/journaling that they can take away with them after they've completed the card sort.
The workbook walks students through:
- Identifying and reflecting upon the meaning and importance of their top 5 career values
- Conceptualizing their own definition of "success"
- How to ask questions and learn more about career ideas that align with their values
- How to set up meaningful conversations and informational interviews with people who can help them learn more about different career and educational paths
- The importance of checking in with one's values on a regular basis throughout their career
This engaging workbook is a step-by-step guide for helping students organize, check in with, and live by their values as they start out in their professional lives - setting them up for purposeful, engaging and successful careers.
Single workbook - $5
Pack of 10 workbooks - $40
Pack of 100 workbooks - $325